Medical Foundation Introduction - Emis Web
Event Date:7 December 2020 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
An overview of how to use Emis Web in the clinical setting.
- Configure the Appointment Book to Start a New Consultation and View Session Holders
- Activate a Patient and navigate their Care Record
- Add a Patient Consultation from within a Clinic Session whilst coding Problems, Values, Allergies etc.
- Add and issue Medication within a Consultation
- Save a Consultation and record the Patient as Left
- Edit and amend a Consultation
- Add an ad hoc Consultation(outside of a clinic session)
- Create & complete a Workflow Task
Please note: this course is for non-prescribers. For the prescribers course, please see this link: