Cyber Security Awareness (ECNT staff) - Online
Cyber Security Awareness Training
Be cyber aware when using the computer and mobile devices. Know how to protect yourself and the organisation to prevent cyber-attacks.
- Understand what is meant by Cyber Security
- Understand how your devices or data can be threatened
- Understand ways your identity can be threatened online
- Understand what phishing is and spot potential phishing attempts
- Understand the importance of creating good passwords / passphrases
- Understand how to protect your devices and data from online attacks
Online training will be delivered via MS Teams. You will receive joining instructions before your selected session.
At the end of the session all delegates will:
On successful completion of this course you will be able to:
Understand more about the basics of cyber security
About the course
|Intended Audience||For East Cheshire Trust staff|
|Required Experience / Training||no prior knowledge required Quiet room with access to MS Teams and headset or headphones|
|Duration of Training||1 hour|
This course requires a paid subscription to access. Please login to see if your organisation has a subscription.