Updated on: 28-04-2022
Cyber Security Awareness Training - Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent CCG
- Understand what is meant by Cyber Security
- Understand how your devices or data can be threatened
- Understand ways your identity can be threatened online
- Understand what phishing is and spot potential phishing attempts
- Understand the importance of creating good passwords / passphrases
- Understand how to protect your devices and data from online attacks
At the end of the session all delegates will:
At the end of the session staff will be equipped with a better understanding of cyber security principles.
About the course
|Intended Audience||All primary care staff that access NHS networks or the Internet via a computer or mobile device.|
|Required Experience / Training||None|
|Duration of Training||60 Minutes|
This course requires a paid subscription to access. Please login to see if your organisation has a subscription.