Updated on: 19-04-2022
Excel Essentials - Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent CCGs only
- Create and Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
- Manage Data Cells and Ranges
- Create Tables
- Perform Operations with Formulas and Functions
- Create Charts and Objects
At the end of the session all delegates will:
- Understand how to manage sheets and workbooks in Excel
- Understand how to use basic Excel functions and formulae.
About the course
|Intended Audience||Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent CCGs primary care staff|
|Delivery Method||Classroom or Online|
|Required Experience / Training||Basic understanding of MS Excel (2019 / O365)|
|Duration of Training||3 Hours|
This course requires a paid subscription to access. Please login to see if your organisation has a subscription.