Microsoft 365 Introduction - Online
Microsoft 365 Introduction:
- Sign in and out of Microsoft 365
- Know how to access the desktop applications
- Adjust the setup of the desktop applications
- Understand different scenarios for signing in and out on different computers
- Access the Microsoft 365 portal
Online training will be delivered via MS Teams. You will receive joining instructions before your selected session.
At the end of the session all delegates will:
On successful completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand how to access Microsoft 365 applications
About the course
|Intended Audience||Newcomers to Microsoft 365|
|Required Experience / Training||No previous experience required Quiet room with access to MS Teams and headset or headphones|
|Duration of Training||1 hour|
This course requires a paid subscription to access. Please login to see if your organisation has a subscription.