Cyber Security Awareness (ECNT staff) 6 Jun 23
Add to Calendar
Event Date:6 June 2023 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM
This course requires a paid subscription to access. Please login to see if your organisation has a subscription.
Closing Date:2 June 2023
Cyber Security Awareness Training
Be cyber aware when using the computer and mobile devices. Know how to protect yourself and the organisation to prevent cyber-attacks.
- Understand what is meant by Cyber Security
- Understand how your devices or data can be threatened
- Understand ways your identity can be threatened online
- Understand what phishing is and spot potential phishing attempts
- Understand the importance of creating good passwords / passphrases
- Understand how to protect your devices and data from online attacks
- Q&A at end of session
Online training will be delivered via MS Teams. You will receive joining instructions before your selected session.
On successful completion of this course you will be able to:
Understand more about the basics of cyber securityCourse information
About the trainer:
Mobile: 07778 368334