DQT - Prospective Access - Visibility Training with Post Switch On Rectification for ADMIN STAFF 09/02/2023 10:30-11:30
Event Date:9 February 2023 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
To Give a overview of Prospective Access.
• Organisational Settings – Pre and post Switch on
• What patient’s see post switch-on
• What to document in a patient’s record, what is necessary information – Admin Staff
• New Registrations
• Summarising – GP2GP and previous Redactions
• Previous 104 Entire Record Restriction
• Previous access vs previously redacted
• How to Change Visibility
• What patients can see: online VS a PRINTED summary/full record.
• Rectification Process – How to handle patients who ask for changes, or want explanations
To share the knowledge required to safely and effectively manage online access to medical records by patients