Emis Web - Foundation/Trainee Doctor (Y5) Introduction (JL) 2.11.21 - 10am - 12noon
Event Date:2 November 2021 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
This session is an overview of Emis Web for Medical Students Year 5.The training will take place via Microsoft Teams.
- Configure the Appointment Book to Start a New Consultation and View Session Holders
- Activate a Patient and navigate their Care Record
- Add a Patient Consultation from within a Clinic Session whilst coding Problems, Values, Allergies etc.
- Add and issue Medication within a Consultation
- Save a Consultation and record the Patient as Left
- Edit and amend a Consultation
- Add an ad hoc Consultation (outside of a clinic session)
- Create & complete a Workflow Task
Please note: this course is for prescribers. For the non-prescribers course, please see this link:Course information
About the trainer:
Jackie Leigh Tel 07876 546291