Emis Web - Foundation/Trainee Doctor (Y5) Introduction (LH) 03.11.2021 - 2pm - 4pm
Event Date:1 November 2022 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
This course requires a paid subscription to access. Please login to see if your organisation has a subscription.
Closing Date:28 October 2022
An overview of how to use Emis Web in a clinical setting
- Configure the Appointment Book to Start a New Consultation and View Session Holders
- Activate a Patient and navigate their Care Record
- Add a Patient Consultation from within a Clinic Session whilst coding Problems, Values, Allergies etc.
- Add and issue Medication within a Consultation
- Save a Consultation and record the Patient as Left
- Edit and amend a Consultation
- Add an ad hoc Consultation (outside of a clinic session)
- Create & complete a Workflow Task
Please note: this course is for prescribers. For the non-prescribers course, please see this link:Course information
About the trainer:
Tel: 07876 546261