Cisco - Phone Extension Mobility – 7841 Model
To log in to a Cisco Phone using Extension Mobility, follow the steps below. IT Services will provide you with the necessary Primary Extension (internal extension number) and PIN.
1. Press the button on the phone next to the Extension Mobility option.
2. Type in your Extension Number in the Primary-Extn box using the keypad.
3. Use the X button to delete any errors.
4. Press Down Arrow on the Scroll Button to move to the PIN. Type in your PIN number using the keypad.
5. Press the Submit button. The phone becomes associated with your extension number.