CQRS Local Training
About CQRS Local
CQRS Local provides the ability for Commissioners to manage payment schemes with the CQRS Local system.
CQRS Local is a flexible, web-based, payment claims management system to support Service Providers, Commissioning Organisations and NHS England to streamline the management processes associated with Local Incentive Schemes.
CQRS Local will:
- Provide flexibility in managing local incentives schemes through a payment tool that leads to prompt payments
- Be a one-stop-solution for providers and commissioners to claim and manage locally driven schemes that reflect local priorities
- Make payments without the need for providers to submit invoices following the approval of a claim
- Offer reporting tools that enable ease in monitoring activity
- Reduce the risk of inaccurate claims
- Make it easier for providers to understand what payments have been made against the activities claimed
The CQRS Local system is being developed with full involvement from a national user group; containing GPs, practice managers, commissioners and NHS England to ensure that it is fully fit for purpose.