Updated on: 27-10-2022
DQT Note Summarisation
- What is summarisation?
- Why do we summarise?
- Summarising Protocol
- Summarising Process Scenario Demo on Emis
At the end of the session all delegates will:
To provide trainees the knowledge and skills to:
- Summarise confidently
- Understand the processes
- Analyse the Medical Record
- Scrutinise the medical record
- Code Information onto the clinical record
- Use the problem management
- Produce an Up to Date Summarised patient record
About the course
|Members of the practice who undertake note summarisation.
|Classroom or Online
|Required Experience / Training
|Participants are expected to have completed the coding and data input training prior to undertaking this session.
|Duration of Training
This premium content is reserved for registered users. Please sign in or create an account to unlock it.