Updated on: 27-10-2022
DQT Note Summarisation
- What is summarisation?
- Why do we summarise?
- Summarising Protocol
- Summarising Process Scenario Demo on Emis
At the end of the session all delegates will:
To provide trainees the knowledge and skills to:
- Summarise confidently
- Understand the processes
- Analyse the Medical Record
- Scrutinise the medical record
- Code Information onto the clinical record
- Use the problem management
- Produce an Up to Date Summarised patient record
About the course
|Intended Audience||Members of the practice who undertake note summarisation.|
|Delivery Method||Classroom or Online|
|Required Experience / Training||Participants are expected to have completed the coding and data input training prior to undertaking this session.|
|Duration of Training||2 Hours|
This course requires a paid subscription to access. Please login to see if your organisation has a subscription.