Emis Web – New Starter Clinician (‘Non-prescriber’) JL 28/11/2022 10:00am-12:00
• Configure the Appointment Book to Start a New Consultation and View Session Holders
• Activate a Patient and navigate their Care Record
• Add a Patient Consultation from within a Clinic Session
• Add data to a Consultation using a Clinical Template
• Save a Consultation and record the Patient as Left
• Edit and amend a Consultation and a Clinical Template
• Add an ad hoc Consultation(outside of a clinic session)
• Create & complete a Workflow Task Please note: this course is for non-prescribers.
Emis web - Introduction to EMIS - H&WCCG
One Health & Care - 29.11.22 - Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent ICB
File Management with OneDrive and SharePoint 29 Nov 22
We deliver a variety of IT training through our experienced trainers, complemented by a range of user guides and videos. Some examples are below:
IT Training, Help, Guidance and Support
Your MLCSU IT Training Team is here to help with Online, 1:1 and Group Training sessions in all things IT Training including Microsoft Office, Clinical Systems, Support Systems and Cyber Security.
We offer a wide range of specialist IT training delivered through experienced systems trainers direct to you. These can be one-to-one, classroom based, or delivered online using Microsoft Teams.
As you identify skills gaps and want to start using new products or get up to speed on the latest product updates, please get in touch with us so we can help you focus your learning, either by attending one of our training courses or accessing our user guides or video tutorials.
For further information please contact us