Updated on: 08-08-2023
Emis Web – Clinician New Starter
• Emis Web Navigation
• Appointment Book Navigation & Configuration
• Care Record Overview: Summary, Consultations, Medication, Problems, Investigations, Care History, Diary, Documents, Referrals
• Consultation Creation
• Clinical Template Completion
• Task Management
At the end of the session all delegates will:
- Navigate Emis Web
- Configure the Appointment Book to Start a New Consultation and View Session Holders
- Activate a Patient and navigate their Care Record
- Add a Patient Consultation from within a Clinic Session
- Add data to a Consultation using a Clinical Template (where appropriate)
- Save a Consultation and record the Patient as Left
- Edit and amend a Consultation
- Add an ad hoc Consultation(outside of a clinic session)
- Create & complete a Workflow Task.
About the course
|This course is ideally suited to all new starter clinicians / Medical students / FY2/ ST's / Year 3 and 5 Medical Students / healthcare professionals who will be adding consultations for patients working in GP Practice using Emis Web
|Required Experience / Training
|Prerequisites: Quiet room with access to MS Teams & Microphone capability i.e., headset/headphones. Avoid accessing from a smartphone as the view will be limited.
|Duration of Training
This premium content is reserved for registered users. Please sign in or create an account to unlock it.