Updated on: 15-11-2021
Emis Web Hybrid Community Training
At the end of the session all delegates will:
By the end of the session you be able to configure the system for easier navigation, navigate the patients care record , add a consultation , use templates , send consultation information back to the patients usual GP.
- Logging In
- Configuring the system for easier navigation
- Finding patients and using the patient precis bar
- Adding consultations including using templates
- Editing consultations
- Navigating the patients care records
- Where to find further training resources
About the course
|Intended Audience||Community Social Work and INTs, LSCFT Community Teams, Intermediate Tier, Albion Mill Community|
|Required Experience / Training||You must work for one of the 4 teams mentioned under the Intended Audience heading.|
|Duration of Training||2 Hours|
This course requires a paid subscription to access. Please login to see if your organisation has a subscription.