Excel Introduction Getting Started and Formatting - Online
At the end of the session all delegates will:
On successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- Navigate a workbook and enter data into a worksheet
- Format worksheets including columns and rows in Excel
Getting Started in Excel
- Entering text
- Entering numbers
- Data entry techniques
- Data entry keyboard shortcuts
- Editing data
- Worksheet navigation shortcuts
- Data selection techniques
- Changing fonts, size and applying colour
- Changing number style and decimal points
- Exploring cell formatting
- Formatting rows and columns
One of the most powerful tools in Excel is the ability to apply specific formatting for text and numbers. Instead of displaying all cell content in exactly the same way, you can use formatting to change the appearance of dates, times, decimals, percentages (%), currency ($), and much more.
Online training will be delivered via MS Teams. You will receive joining instructions before your selected session.
About the course
|Intended Audience||Newcomers to Excel or those who require a refresher|
|Required Experience / Training||No previous experience required Quiet room with access to MS Teams and headset or headphones|
|Duration of Training||1 hour|
This course requires a paid subscription to access. Please login to see if your organisation has a subscription.