Excel Introduction - Sorting, Filtering and Printing - Online
Sorting and Filtering in Excel
- Using Sort and Custom Sort options
- Applying Filters
- Using Filters to analyse data
Printing in Excel
- Hassle free 1-2-3 printing rules
- Print Preview
- Page Setup
- Printing part of a worksheet
Sorting lets you organise all or part of your data in ascending or descending order. Filters allow you to show or hide information on your sheet based on selected criteria. They are useful because they don't change the overall layout of your sheet.
Online training will be delivered via MS Teams. You will receive joining instructions before your selected session.
At the end of the session all delegates will:
On successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- Sort data to find information quickly
- Filter your data to analyse the information in Excel
- Print and adjust page setup options in Excel
About the course
|Intended Audience||Newcomers to Excel or those who require a refresher|
|Required Experience / Training||No previous experience required Quiet room with access to MS Teams and headset or headphones|
|Duration of Training||1 hour|
This course requires a paid subscription to access. Please login to see if your organisation has a subscription.