Updated on: 21-03-2022
Social Prescribers - Introduction to Emis Web
At the end of the session all delegates will:
- Get an understanding of how Emis Web works
- Be able to navigate Emis Web
- Use Emis Web when seeing/seen patients.
- Navigating around the system
- Care Record Navigation
- Adding & saving a consultation – using the social prescribing template
About the course
|Intended Audience||Social Prescribers working within the Primary Care setting with Emis web|
|Required Experience / Training||Prerequisites: Quiet room with access to MS Teams & Microphone capability i.e., headset/headphones. Avoid accessing from a smartphone as the view will be limited.|
|Duration of Training||1.5hours|
This course requires a paid subscription to access. Please login to see if your organisation has a subscription.