Updated on: 08-08-2023
Emis Web – Admin New Starter
• Emis Web Navigation
• Care Record Overview: Summary, Consultations, Medication, Problems, Investigations, Care History, Diary, Documents, Referrals
• Appointment Book Navigation & Configuration
• Task Management
At the end of the session all delegates will:
• Find, activate and navigate a patient's Care Record
• Edit/amend patient demographic details including patient warnings
• Manage slot status i.e. Arrived, Cancelled etc. within Appointment Book
• Book Appointments using right click 'Book' options and 'Find Slot'
• Locate existing appointments using 'Patient Appointments'
• Cancel an appointment using a variety of methods
• Add/edit/delete appointment comments
• Edit slot properties and history
• Create a task, reply to a task, add a note to a task, complete a task
About the course
|Intended Audience||This course is ideally suited to all new Reception/Admin staff new to GP Practice using Emis Web|
|Required Experience / Training||Prerequisites: Quiet room with access to MS Teams & Microphone capability i.e., headset/headphones. Avoid accessing from a smartphone as the view will be limited.|
|Duration of Training||2 Hours|
This course requires a paid subscription to access. Please login to see if your organisation has a subscription.