Updated on: 02-08-2023
Emis Web - Foundation/Trainee Doctor Introduction for Non-Prescribers
- Emis Web Navigation
- Appointment Book Navigation & Configuration
- Care Record Overview: Summary, Consultations, Medication, Problems, Investigations, Care History, Diary, Documents, Referrals
- Consultation Creation
- Task Management
At the end of the session all delegates will:
- Configure the Appointment Book to Start a New Consultation and View Session Holders
- Activate a Patient and navigate their Care Record
- Add a Patient Consultation from within a Clinic Session whilst coding Problems, Values, Allergies etc.
- Add and issue Medication within a Consultation
- Save a Consultation and record the Patient as Left
- Edit and amend a Consultation
- Add an ad hoc Consultation(outside of a clinic session)
- Create & complete a Workflow Task
Please note: this course is for non-prescribers. For the prescribers course, please see this link:
About the course
|New intakes of foundation doctors working within the Primary Care setting.
|Required Experience / Training
|Prerequisites: Quiet room with access to MS Teams & Microphone capability i.e., headset/headphones. Avoid accessing from a smartphone as the view will be limited.
|Duration of Training
This premium content is reserved for registered users. Please sign in or create an account to unlock it.