Complex Formulas in Excel 6 July 21
Event Date:6 July 2021 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Complex Formula in Excel
- Review of simple formulas
- Formulas with relative referencing
- Formulas with absolute referencing
The true advantage of cell references is that they allow you to update data in your worksheet without having to rewrite formulas.
Relative cell references are basic cell references that adjust and change when copied or when using AutoFill.
There may be times when you do not want a cell reference to change when filling cells. Unlike relative references, absolute references do not change when copied or filled. You can use an absolute reference to keep a row and/or column constant.
Online training will be delivered via MS Teams. You will receive joining instructions before your selected session.
On successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- Create complex formulas using absolute and relative cell referencing in Excel
- Use the BODMAS rule with calculations
- Create a 3D reference in a formula using multiple worksheets