Emis Web FY2 Medical Foundation Introduction AM Weds 4th Aug 2021 1:30pm
Event Date:4 August 2021 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
This session covers an introduction to Emis Web for doctors working within the Primary Care setting.
- Configure the Appointment Book to Start a New Consultation and View Session Holders
- Activate a Patient and navigate their Care Record
- Add a Patient Consultation from within a Clinic Session whilst coding Problems, Values, Allergies etc.
- Add and issue Medication within a Consultation
- Save a Consultation and record the Patient as Left
- Edit and amend a Consultation
- Add an ad hoc Consultation(outside of a clinic session)
- Create & complete a Workflow Task
Please note: this course is for non-prescribers. For the prescribers course, please see this link:
About the trainer:
Alison Morgan firstname.lastname@example.org 07748 333773