Emis Web FY2 Medical Foundation Introduction EG Wednesday 4th August 2021 10am-12pm
Event Date:4 August 2021 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
An introduction to Emis Web for foundation and trainee doctors working within the Primary Care setting.
- Configure the Appointment Book to Start a New Consultation and View Session Holders
- Activate a Patient and navigate their Care Record
- Add a Patient Consultation from within a Clinic Session whilst coding Problems, Values, Allergies etc.
- Add and issue Medication within a Consultation
- Save a Consultation and record the Patient as Left
- Edit and amend a Consultation
- Add an ad hoc Consultation(outside of a clinic session)
- Create & complete a Workflow Task
Please note: this course is for non-prescribers. For the prescribers course, please see this link:
About the trainer:
Clinical Applications Specialist
Telephone: 07557810137 Email: email@example.com