Emis Web - Medical Foundation Introduction
Event Date:12 April 2021 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
This course is an introduction to Emis Web for FY2s who have no prior system knowledge. The training will take place online via Microsoft Teams.
- Gain an understanding of how Emis Web works
- Be able to navigate Emis Web
- Use Emis Web when consulting with patients
- Configure the Appointment Book to Start a New Consultation and View Session Holders
- Activate a Patient and navigate their Care Record
- Add a Patient Consultation from within a Clinic Session whilst coding Problems, Values, Allergies etc.
- Add and issue Medication within a Consultation
- Save a Consultation and record the Patient as Left
- Edit and amend a Consultation
- Add an ad hoc Consultation(outside of a clinic session)
- Create & complete a Workflow Task
Please note: this course is for non-prescribers. For the prescribers course, please see this link:
About the trainer:
Jamie has over 23 years training experience within a Clinical Systems environment. For the last 9 years, Jamie's role as a Clinical Applications Specialist is to train, facilitate and support Lancashire GP Practices in their use of Clinical Applications, including Emis Web.