MLCSU Medical Foundation Introduction to Emis Web 7th April - EG Virtual Session
Event Date:7 April 2021 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
This course is for FY2s who have not used Emis Web before. It is an introduction to Emis Web. The training will take place via Microsoft Teams.
- Configure the Appointment Book to Start a New Consultation and View Session Holders
- Activate a Patient and navigate their Care Record
- Add a Patient Consultation from within a Clinic Session whilst coding Problems, Values, Allergies etc.
- Add and issue Medication within a Consultation
- Save a Consultation and record the Patient as Left
- Edit and amend a Consultation
- Add an ad hoc Consultation(outside of a clinic session)
- Create & complete a Workflow Task
Please note: this course is for non-prescribers. For the prescribers course, please see this link:
About the trainer:
MLCSU Clinical Applications Specialist